- Woolrich Mackinaw Buffalo Plaid Hunting Jacket without a lining is preferred but are no longer manufactured.
- Please check our inventory of Red & Black wool jackets at the Barn.
- Polar Fleece is an option to consider.
- We are testing other options.
- Wool berets without a lining
- Boys wear Red
- Girls wear Green
- Sample sizes available at The Barn
- 1 free beret for new members
- Thin wool, long sleeved, button up shirt.
- Available at The Barn
- Used for light weight protection against the sun or cold.
- Used with jacket for maximum warmth.
- The Canoe Trails t-shirts are 85% polyester, 15% cotton are comfortable and dry quickly.
- You need 2 shirts. One to wear and one as a spare.
- Do NOT wear cotton.
- Synthetic, comfortable, athletic.
- You need 2 pair. One to wear and one as a spare.
- Board Shorts, Jammers
- Lightweight material good for Canada and Tionesta.
- Medium weight good for cooler weather.
- Pockets are very useful.
- Used to hold up your pants.
- Used to hold your knife and other gear.
- Can be removed for better mobility or comfort while paddling.
- Provides easy access to items that would otherwise be stored in the backpack.
- Synthetic material that wicks moisture from the foot.
- Provides comfort against itchy wool socks.
- May reduce blisters while hiking.
- Lightweight or medium weight depending on the size of your boot.
- Lightweight socks tend to dry fastest.
- You need 2 pair. One pair to wear and one pair as a spare.
- Available at Amazon , Boot Barn or McRaeFootwear.com
- All leather with no insulation or padding to absorb water. Dries quickly.
- Good ankle support and traction.
- Does not have steel toe for protection.
- Like a scarf when it is cold.
- Protection from swarms of bugs.
- Protection from sun.
- Keeps face warm while sleeping.